SDL Passolo 2017
SDL Passolo 2017
Releasing new software into multiple markets simultaneously is a challenge faced by many organisations. Many processes need to be considered to ensure that tight software release deadlines are met. One of the key activities required to develop software for global markets is localisation.
As the official SDL Passolo Reseller for Australasia, NZTC International has secured a substantial regional discount for any Australasian clients interested in purchasing SDL Passolo products.
SDL Passolo 2017 is a specialised software localisation tool that greatly speeds up the translation of user interfaces. It is easy to use, and users do not require programming experience. SDL Passolo greatly optimises both manual and automated localisation workflows, either as a standalone application or when integrated with other SDL products such as SDL Trados and SDL MultiTerm.
It can handle a large number of software-specific file formats directly, including executable programs, resource files and XML-based files. Text strings can be translated into numerous languages including Asian languages (Unicode) and right-to-left scripts, such as Hebrew and Arabic.
Software localisation can be done without access to the source code or the developers and can begin even before the final release of the software is available.
- User-friendly software localisation tool - no programming experience required
- Speed up software localisation projects - translate faster than ever before
- Extensive QA checks - improve the accuracy and consistency of your projects
- Full control of your projects - access previous versions in just a few clicks of the mouse
- Compatible with the latest Microsoft technology, file filters and languages
Contact us for information and pricing on SDL Passolo 2017.