SDL MultiTerm 2019 Desktop
SDL MultiTerm 2019 Desktop
Key features and benefits
Improves client satisfaction and adds value
- Managing your clients’ multilingual terminology in one central termbase provides a competitive differentiator and added value for your clients, helping strengthen relationships and maintain loyalty.
- Applying terminology consistently in translation through integration with SDL Trados Studio means shorter review cycles and faster delivery of translation projects.
Ensures accuracy, consistency and quality in translation
- Integration with SDL Trados Studio ensures that your translations are more accurate, consistent and of a higher quality.
- Capacity to store an unlimited number of terms in unlimited languages allows you to manage the terminology for any translation project.
Reduces costs and increases productivity
- SDL MultiTerm Desktop optimises translation efficiency, so the time previously spent on researching terminology can now be used in QA and reviewing to save time and costs in the translation process.
Many brand-new features have been added to improve the way you work with terminology. The key new features are:
Brand new user interface improves usability
- Improved and updated user interface with a fresh look and feel, and with more intuitive menus and navigation that enable easier termbase editing and adding of terms.
- Enhanced integration within SDL Trados Studio now allows users to edit terms directly from within the translation environment, as well as view customisable search results with the new ‘Hitlist’ search feature.
- Advanced search ‘Hitlist’ display enables you to customise how search results are viewed. Choose to display not only the term, but also its translations, synonyms, description or status and more. This feature is also integrated into SDL Trados Studio 2019.
Open standards support
- Ability to import and export terms from different terminology environments through compatibility with TBX (Term Base eXchange format - the open, XML-based LISA standard for sharing terminology data).
SDL MultiTerm 2019 client software runs on Microsoft® Windows® XP, Vista, Windows® 7 and 8 with Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 or higher installed. As minimum hardware requirements, we recommend a Pentium® IV-based computer with 1 GB RAM and a screen resolution of 1280x1024. For optimum performance, we recommend 2 GB RAM and a more recent Pentium or compatible processor.
Contact us for information and pricing on MultiTerm Desktop 2019.
Please call our friendly team on 0800 366 4000 or +64 4 801 4814 for international clients. Alternatively, please use our enquiry form for an obligation-free consultation and quote.