NZTC International has recently launched a dedicated interpreting website interpretme.co.nz.
NZTC also provides one-off interpretation services for national conferences, head-of-state official government visits to New Zealand, business meetings, court hearings, legal investigations and government meetings.
Confidentiality and quality are paramount. All NZTC International interpreters are required to undergo professional training in ethics and interpreting techniques, or to hold officially recognised interpreting qualifications. Interpreters can be provided for short- or long-term assignments, either locally in New Zealand, or in most other countries by arrangement. Project pricing can be negotiated based on the size, length of time and regularity of service.
NZTC International can provide professional, certified interpreters that are selected to meet your specific requirements:
- Simultaneous interpretation for international conferences and events
- Business meetings and negotiations with international partners
- District, High Court cases - long and short term
- All government agency interpretation support
- Tribunals, mediations, small claims courts
- Local government community engagement events
- Police interviews, investigations and research
- Media and agency interpreting service
- Community events
- Tourism industry tour guides
- Male or female (e.g. for sensitive situations such as medical examinations) Interpreters for private appointments
- Remote interpreting services including two-way and three-way telephone conferences.
Please call our friendly team on 0800 366 4000, or +64 4 801 4814 for international clients. For quick and easy interpreting booking use our on-line booking form.