This process is certified to the international ISO 17100 standard for translation services.
Our legal linguists must also have a grounding and experience in any technical fields that are related to the subject-matter at hand in order to ensure the accuracy of all technical and legal terminology when providing legal, patent and IP translation services. In addition, NZTC is one of only a handful of language service providers that can boast a team of fulltime, in-house native English-speaking linguists with decades of experience.
When working in the field of legal translations, our legal translators will be well versed with the laws in the countries of the original and target languages.
For translations from New Zealand English into foreign languages, this means that the editing process undertaken by our native New Zealand editors ensures that the original legal terminology and nuances in communication in the text are comprehensively captured by the original translator.
- Quick turnaround and urgent service – same-day, urgent and standard services are available.
- NZTC’s fully certified Quality Assured Technical Translation process
- Selective translations
- MT+ (Machine translation + post editing)
Our company operates under strict confidentiality and non-disclosure guidelines that apply to all our staff and linguists. NZTC has confidentiality agreements with all clients; however, our team is always able to administer additional agreements to ensure client satisfaction.
Legal Practice Areas
Corporate and Government Contracts
- Export industry documentation
- Powers of Attorneys
- Government agency investigations
- Maritime Law
- Trademark investigation and applications
- Court applications, appeals and decisions
- New Zealand Sales and Purchase Agreements
- Family Court Cases
- Sales Deeds
- Environmental Law
- Meeting Minutes
- Body Corporate cases
- Corporate Litigation
- Banking, and other commercial litigation
- Confidentiality Agreements
Please call our friendly team on 0800 366 4000, or +64 4 801 4814 for international clients. Alternatively, please use our enquiry form for an obligation-free consultation and quote.