NZTC International supports a collegial, friendly atmosphere, and we encourage and support our staff to grow and develop their professional skills accordingly. We love to work hard, but we also know how to have fun and celebrate our successes.
Our team is always on the lookout for highly talented, qualified and motivated people to join our company. Whether you’re a sales, marketing or project manager, or a linguist, we invite you to contact us to discuss your motivations and area of expertise. For linguists, your specific language expertise may well be in demand, even if it is not listed below.
Project Manager: General Vacancies
We require extra project managers who are experienced in translation/localisation, website localisation, software localisation, technical translation and who are competent using CAT tools especially SDL Studio. Employment can be based either on a fixed term contract, or on a casual basis. If you are interested, please send your CV and letter of interest to the email address below.
Translator- Te Reo Māori
· Native speaker of Te Reo Māori
· Excellent skills in Te Reo Māori language
· Tertiary qualification, ideally in translation
· High level of proficiency in spelling and grammar
· Ideally a degree of translation/editing work experience
· Commitment to producing high-quality work
· Ability to work to tight deadlines
· High computer literacy especially in MS Office applications
· Experience with translation technology tools, including SDL Trados is an advantage
· Subject specialisations and other languages are an advantage but not essential
· Friendly open personality, interested in meeting other people
· Team player
New Zealand Translation Centre Ltd