NZTC International abides by the New Zealand Privacy Act 1993 and respects your privacy when you visit our site.
We do not sell, publish or give away any of your personal information.
We may ask for some of your personal details when you register for certain areas of our website. This information is gathered so that we can set up your security status for areas of the website requiring log-in.
We may also gather information so that we can administer your account, process your requests for information or services or, in some cases, to comply with certain laws and regulations.
We may use the personal information you provide to:
- contact you in response to a query or suggestion or to send newsletters, documents, publications or promotional material to you; you will have the option to opt out of this at any time.
- undertake surveys or statistical analysis.
Like most websites, we also collect some statistical information about your visit to our site. This information does not contain any of your personal information. It only contains the following information:
- IP addresses
- search terms
- pages accessed and links clicked
- dates and times of visits
- the immediate previous site visited
- operating systems (e.g. Windows, Macintosh)
- web browsers.
Your right to access and correct your information
Under the Privacy Act 1993, you have the right to access the information we hold about you and to request that it be corrected.
We make every effort to ensure your personal details are correct and accurate. You may contact us at anytime by calling us on +64 (0)4 384 5047 or emailing us at email@example.com.
If have any issues with the way we have used your personal information, we would like to hear about it so we can try to resolve the issue. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at: